Always ask a expert on the information provided in this blog.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chow Time!

Now many people ask how many times should I feed my dog a day and what should I feed them. Well, before adopting or buying I dog I recommend doing some research on dog care in general also research the breed. Some owners feed there dogs only twice a day and some leave out the food all day. From research that I have done your dog is only supposed to eat about a cup a day.
 In my opinion it seems like a little, bu then if you consider other treats throughout the day you give your dog it does add up. It really all depends on the size of the dog and the age of the dog. I recommend talking to your vet about how much exactly your dog should eat. I also recommend checking what is in your dogs food the main ingredients should be on the main label.

No comments:

Post a Comment